Thanks to all who participated in my study!
If you are
interested in contacting the researcher while maintaining your anonymity, instructions for posting a comment via this blog follow:
- Scroll down to the lightly shaded box, below, featuring a "Calendar/Date," "Comments," and "Thumbs up" icon and
click on "Comments."
- A comment dialog box will appear. In the comment box itself, enter your question or comment.
- In one of the comment dialog box fields, you will be asked to include a name. Please use a pseudonym or alias.
- In one of the comment dialog box fields, you will be asked to enter your email address. I will not see your email address nor will it be made visible in the posting.
- If you would like to be notified when another comment appears on
this site, please click on the appropriate box.
- Click on "Done."
Each comment window is limited to 160 characters, so if you have any additional questions or comments, please repeat the steps listed above and click on "Done" to submit.
If you do not select the "email notification" option described in Step #5, above, please check this web page regularly for updates. I will check messages daily and follow up with you within 24 hours.
I can also be
contacted directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I value your inputs. Thank you for your interest!